[Android-development] Android lock screen stops udp receive

Omatrix Star omatrix1981 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 08:46:43 CET 2016

hi
I have a problem with android lock screen in Qt 5.7 (SDK 25, NDK 13).
When I lock the android screen my app stops receiving UDP datagram and as soon as I unlock the phone, it starts receiving again even it receives packets that are sent while locking.
But there's no such a problem with Qt 5.3.2 (SDK 20, NDK 12).
I repeated the test with Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8.1.I'm really stuck there, Please help