[Android-development] Android lock screen stops udp receive

Omatrix Star omatrix1981 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 10:06:36 CET 2016

Hi
I did lots of tests. I repeated my test with PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK acquire on java side of the project, also with FULL_WAKE_LOCK, ACQUIRE_CAUSES_WAKEUP and SCREEN_BRIGHT_WAKE_LOCK. I get the WAKEUP messages in console log but still It doesn't receive the UDP packets.For more information I should say that when I unlock the phone the listener SLOT gets all of packets that received during lock at once.I can provide you an example if you like.
oMatrix

Please read the entire bug report and you'll find out why it appears to work.
BogDan.