[Android-development] Best workflow for Android Projects (Templates, ressources)

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Sat Oct 15 11:41:03 CEST 2016

I have some questions what's the best workflow while developing android
projects:

*When should I create Templates new ?*

always for new releases

  * if Target SDK changes
  * if Qt Creator Version changes
  * if Qt version changes

HowTo Update ressources (qrc)

Recently I got new Room Images for *Qt World Summit Conference App*.
These Images are part of a .qrc
Run Debug on Device - all was OK - new images used
Then later did a Release build and got a *Ressource-Merge-Error

*Deleted the .qrc, created new, add existing directory and now also
Release Build works.
Are there any recipes when to re-create qrc ?

thx

ekke