[Android-development] run APK with --user (AndroidForWork Environment)

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Feb 15 19:19:46 CET 2017

I can start the app for the work-user from OSX Terminal:
adb shell am start --user 10 -n
my.package.name/org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity

I would like to run the APP  and getting the ApplicationOutput from
inside QtCreator
Is there a way to tell QtC or Gradle to add '--user 10' to adb start ?

thx for any tips

ekke