[Android-development] conveyor roller

Leo Leo at JACKY-PC.net
Tue Mar 21 09:21:27 CET 2017

Sir, how are you ?

please allow me to introduce myself, we are manufacturer of fasteners in china.

Our company now cover more than 10,000 Square meters for production. And our leading products for self-locking flange,flange nuts,weld nuts,relax nuts ,cover flange nut,Cap nut,expansion nuts ,wing nuts,Square weld nut,Rivet nut,tire nut,sleeve nuts. We are mainly export our products for domestic and foreign such as Eu,America, Japan and Middle east.

For our products details ,please check our website:

www.wzlaichi.com

WenZhou laichi Fastener co.,

If you have any interesting,please fell free to contact me.

Best Regards

Leo