[Android-development] Translation for Qt App in Google PlayStore

info at classintouch.de info at classintouch.de
Sun Dec 2 02:05:52 CET 2018

Hi,

how can I offer different languages for my app in Google Play Store? The
Qt Linguist approach (qsTr etc.) is not compatible, is it?

PlayStore Console advertises to buy a professional translation there,
but I don't want to do that.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/3125566?hl=en

has a section named "Add your own text translations", but that is only
covering the info about the app, further down it's about the "APK text
strings" - but again this  is about how to order professional
translation. Can anyone share experience or a starting point for me?

Best regards,

Sebastian

--
http://www.classintouch.de - Tablet-Software für Lehrer