[Android-development] Translation for Qt App in Google PlayStore

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Sun Dec 2 08:55:41 CET 2018

Sebastian,
it's easy to offer different languages for your Qt Android Apps

take a look at my blog about translation:
https://appbus.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/howto-translations-i18n/

or download Qt WorldSummit 2018 App from Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ekkescorner.c2g.qtws
or take a look at the sources: https://github.com/ekke/c2gQtWS_x
Qt World Summit App 2018 text is translated into german, english, french

for me and my customers QtLinguist works well to do the translations

for the Google Play or Apple App Store entries (description,
screenshots, ...) you must enter the text in different languages there