[Android-development] Translation for Qt App in Google PlayStore

info at classintouch.de info at classintouch.de
Sun Dec 2 16:31:52 CET 2018

Hi ekke,

Am 02.12.2018 um 08:55 schrieb ekke:
> it's easy to offer different languages for your Qt Android Apps

It really is. Wow. At least when I follow this straightforward and
crystal-clear tutorial / blog of yours.

Thank you so much - I've got it working in English, German, French and
Portuguese in "almost no time" (a few hours, all in all - that's awesome
for a slow hobby programmer).

Theres just one thing that isn't working as intended, that's the
automated lrelease from .pro.

@qtPrepareTool(LRELEASE,lrelease)

for(tsfile,TRANSLATIONS){

command=$$LRELEASE$$tsfile

system($$command)|error("Failedtorun:$$command")

}@

results in "Failed to run: 'C:\Qt\5.11.2\mingw53_32\bin\lrelease.exe'
C:/Users/SeDi/cpp/basiquation/basiquation/translations/basiQuation.ts

I've checked both paths, they are correct - as far as i can see (the
files are there). Actually I do not bother too much, because I can just
manually call lrelease from Tools|External, I'm just curious...:-)

Thank you for time and effort!

Sebastian

--
http://www.classintouch.de - Tablet-Software für Lehrer