[Android-development] Qt grabbing activity under android

kocmoc-sp at yandex.ru kocmoc-sp at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 21 14:10:58 CET 2018

Device or OS, firmware: Android

Hello all! Who in the subject prompt, such a problem: there is an
application for android written in Qt in it, I use the class
QuickGstInput which grabs the picture from the "main activity", the
problem is that if the application is minimized, or go to the slip (by
the power button for example), then the picture stops grabbing (the
corresponding function is not called) actually the main question: can I
even grab an active image in a background / slip (it's about my
application)?

Made by: I tried to force the grabbing function, I get something like
this: QOpenGLFramebufferObject :: toImage () called without a current
context such a suspicion that video card is generally cut off in such
regimes, is it ?...