[Android-development] Can't Debug Android app anymore

Markus Maier markus.maier.sw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:46:20 CET 2019

Related google issue tracker entry from 2016 (!):
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/37093233

Most interesting:
* Google has added tests to their Android certification to make sure
this is fixed for future devices.
* There also is some issue with a Pixel C device mentioned there ...
* Not sure if the workaround here:
https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/android/run-as/ would be
possible/worth to implement for Qt ?

Best regards