[Android-development] Qt Android partial update

Fabrice Mousset | GEOCEPT GmbH fabrice.mousset at geocept.com
Wed Jun 19 16:07:54 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I want to know if it is possible to update a Qt Android application "partially".
My Qt Android APK including Qt Libs is big (about 13MB), but when I update my application only few libs are updated (around 1MB)
Since Ministro has been deprecated a few month ago, is there a way to update an APK without having to transfer all the Qt Libs?
A kind of "partial update" of a previous "full install"?

I think I am not the only one which is concerned by this question.

Regards

Fabrice Mousset