[Android-development] Qt Android 64 bits

Guenter Schwann guenter at vikingsoftware.com
Mon May 27 18:10:18 CEST 2019

On Montag, 27. Mai 2019 13:28:28 CEST maitai wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just received today yet another mail from Google saying that the
> deadline for supplying 64 bits binaries is August 1st, 2019.
>
> We have done our work to switch to qt 12.1.3, but we cannot deliver 64b
> binaries due to QTBUG-75583 [1].
>
> Can we be confident that it is going to be fixed before the deadline?
>
> Also will we get qt builds for x86/64b ?

As a follow up:

I'm blocked by https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-73474

Documentation at https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/android.html says "armv7 and x86" only
as the supported architectures.

And I haven't found any (official) advice on how to deliver 64 and 32 bit
applications (best of course would be if it would be in one single apk).

G√ľnter