[Android-development] Legacy opengl code issue

Sujan Dasmahapatra yellowlemontree0821 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:09:30 CEST 2019

 qopenglfunctions_3_0.h I tried to include this header, and tried to
compile with android version of Qt 5.9.1, but it gives error, driver error
it looks like. I don't even find the necessary library and headers in the
Qt folder. I am still searching it, one thing I understood if it has to
work, then this is the only way it can happen by including
qopenglfunctions_3_0.h this header and QOpenGLFunctions.

Thanks for your advise. I will update you if its successful.

Best Regards
Sujan