[Automotive] Getting started with automotive and qt

Aras Balali Moghaddam arasbm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:34:43 CEST 2016

Please ignore my last email, it was clearly permission issues. I tried
again doing a "sudo qmake" "sudo make" followed by "sudo make install" and
this time build and install finished without error.

Now that I have appman installed, what is next? How can I get appman to run
Neptune? I could not find any documentation on how to use appman.

Thanks again!