[Automotive] [agl-discussions] Introduce Qt IVI layer (meta-qt5-ivi)

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Jun 15 06:47:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

Upstream meta-qt5 is used to the extent possible and all changes to it are actively pushed upstream. However, we want to use the latest Qt, thus minor modifications. Intention is not to fork meta-qt5. What we have should be considered rather a mirror.

We are working with the meta-qt5 maintainers and contributing to it. We have actually even offered to make meta-qt5 an official part of the Qt Project. Currently it is still in github, but perhaps some day it can move under the Qt Project.

PS. I am not a member of genivi lists, please forward the message if it is blocked.

Yours,

                Tuukka