[Automotive] QmlLive patch: Add new app icon, .desktop file and make install

Richard Pannek richard.pannek at pelagicore.com
Fri Jun 17 14:55:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am using QmlLive (http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-apps/qmllive.git/) on
Linux and there is no make install, nor a real app icon or .desktop
file, so I couldn't install it and had to start it from the terminal
which isn't quite optimal.

I made some small changes to make installing on Linux possible, once
those are accepted I will make a Arch Linux AUR package too, and
someone else will be able to make deb packages and rpm packages.

I also added a new app icon I got from Johan Thelin, who also gave the
permission to use it, it's nothing special but at least a normal app
icon. I don't have a mac, so I wasn't able to add this icon for the
mac version, nor to the Windows version, perhaps there is someone who
can do that too, I added the original icon as a svg file too.

/Richard

Richard Pannek
tel:+46723948758