[Automotive] Question about qt license.

Young Moon Jung jung at drimaes.com
Mon Jul 16 09:28:15 CEST 2018

Hi all of qt members.

I am develping  on AGL(Automotive Grade Linux) with Qt.
Now I am using AGL 5.0.1 version that using Qt 5.8.0.

I found that Qt Open Source License Change from Qt 5.7.0.
(ref link :
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/automotive-discussions/2016-January/001506.html
)

I developed application launcher which is running on AGL(5.0.1) with Qt
5.8.0. It may be that launcher is release on embbeded target board.

My question is that if I open all of launcher source code(launcher) at AGL,
Can I get a free license? or I must have to pay license fee?

Thanks & Regards,
Josh.

--
*Jung Young Moon       DrimAES Inc.*

*Address*  *#803, Ace Twin Tower 2-cha, 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul,
Korea
<https://maps.google.com/?q=273,+Digital-ro,+Guro-gu,+Seoul,+Korea&entry=gmail&source=g>*
*Mobile* *+82 (0)10 - 4907 - 2117*
*Mail* jung at drimaes.com