[Development] Fwd: Call for Qt on Raspberry Pi mentors

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri Dec 2 18:27:49 CET 2011

Qt Project maintainers, approvers and contributors are especially
encouraged to become mentors of Qt on Raspberry Pi activities in order
to bring more / better development, testing, users and attention around
Qt 5. More information below.

If you have questions please use the "interest" mailing list of contact
Rajiv & me directly. Thanks!

--
Quim