[Development] Who does what in the Qt Project

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri Dec 2 23:54:18 CET 2011

https://wiki.qt-project.org/Who_does_what looks better now, and the
pages linked contain a good amount of names. Thank you!

There is still a lot of homework to do connecting mapping all the roles
and linking them to user profiles though.

On 12/02/2011 08:48 AM, ext Richard Moore wrote:
 > On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Marijn Kruisselbrink
 > <mkruisselbrink at kde.org>  wrote:
 >> http://codereview.qt-project.org/#admin,group,12 seems to be a list
of all
 >> approvers
 >
 > Yes, but the wiki page could have some more info about who's involved
 > in particular areas which might be useful.

I agree, it would be good to have a wiki page as informative as the
maintainers page. It's ok if we still link to codereview for the
canonical list. Anybody willing to pull this off? I'm not really in the
codereview / approvers context.

Also, is http://gitorious.org/+qt-developers/memberships relevant or
basically a duplication of maintainers / approvers?

On 12/01/2011 03:05 PM, ext Sergio Ahumada Navea wrote:
> https://wiki.qt-project.org/Public_Autotest_Infrastructure

Thanks!

https://wiki.qt-project.org/Infrastructure was also created, containing
names and roles. Can you please connect better the pages and connect
this with Marius (if he is the overall responsible, something still not
clear to me).

I wonder if JIRA / bugreports has a way to show users with special
permissions and if that would reflect a QA team?

At least it is possible to list MediaWiki administrators, bureaucrats
and active users, which is added now to the wiki page.

There is also Mailman and people with permissions to admin the service
and each of the mailing lists. Who are they?

There is http://qt-project.org/ homepage, the only static page in the
site. Marius S-O mentioned at Dev Days that Alex and Marius Granholt are
the ones with editing rights. I have to check with them.

Any other web service missing?

--
Quim