[Development] Trying to setup environment to contribute. Error building webkit

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Mon Dec 12 12:38:17 CET 2011

Just tried it, passing --no-webkit to init-repository does create only empty 'qtwebkit', 'qtwebkit-examples-and-demos' directories for me. Could it be that you had some checkout from a former attempt in there?

Anyway, I updated http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git a bit with a few more details about how to disable webkit (--no-webkit , configure -no-webkit). But qt5 should compile out of the box, we should rather fix this instead of tweaking a semi-random wiki page.

Regards

Kai