[Development] Feature freeze date?

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:53:16 CET 2011

Hi,

just some ideas that might come in handy. If they don't - well, just ignore me.

1. Thiago - thanks for a nice summary of release-connected vocabulary.
2. Kelly - thanks for the wiki, it's a good idea.

Now, 2 possible additions to the freeze list:
3. What about recently (and quite vigorously) discussed RegExp
overhaul? It is not on the list (yet). Should it be added? As far as I
gather from the discussion (I can't judge that myself fully), it is
pretty big, and poses a threat to BC (in QString).
4. V8 location - still not fully agreed, but it should be put in it's
final place before freeze (or no?).

Cheers,
sierdzio