[Development] Feature freeze date?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Dec 14 21:47:42 CET 2011

On Wednesday, 14 de December de 2011 21.20.40, Tomasz Siekierda wrote:
> On 14 December 2011 21:06, <quim.gil at nokia.com> wrote:
> > By the way, do we have a release team or is it the sum of all the
> > maintainers?
> Hell knows, heaven suspects.
>
> But the question is indeed important. Won't Maintainers form at least
> part of that team by definition?

Well, my idea was that the RT would call upon maintainers to get some things
fixed, if they proved unstable at the release time. But they don't have to be
involved directly in the day-to-day operations of creating packages, running
manual (human) testing, creating tasks and whipping people into fixing them.