[Development] Feature freeze date?

Peter Hartmann peter.hartmann at nokia.com
Thu Dec 15 11:25:50 CET 2011

On 12/14/2011 06:42 PM, ext Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 de December de 2011 18.12.21, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> Ok, well let's start the list:
>>
>> https://wiki.qt-project.org/5.0_Feature_Requirements

my addition for network (feel free to point out more):

== Network ==

* SSL errors (+ OCSP etc.): make it possible to display SSL errors
without stalling QNetworkAccessManager
(http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-19032)

* Authentication: make it possible to display authentication dialog
without stalling QNetworkAccessManager
(https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-16251); this is obviously
closely tied to above task

* remove QHttp (https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-22750)