[Development] Qt Commercial 4.8.0 release delta to LGPL version

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Thu Dec 15 14:05:06 CET 2011

>  How can we most-easily discover the list of changes that
>  are in Qt Commercial 4.8.0 but not in (LGPL) Qt 4.8.0?
Easiest is probably to diff source, but if you do not want to check out the Qt Commercial evaluation, you can see pending 4.8 merge requests in https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/merge_requests, or compare the release notes.

I do not think the delta between these releases is not that relevant as such, it is more important that delta is smaller in the next patch release.

Yours,

Tuukka