[Development] MIME type support in Qt5

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Dec 16 21:29:17 CET 2011

On 16/12/2011 09:02, wolf-michael.bolle at nokia.com wrote:
> One of the next steps that I'd like to pursue is moving the repository
> to qt-project.org. We seem to have the option of adding QtMimeType as
> a playground project or a real addon module. Since I've never actually
> done this myself I'd like get some feedback about which of the two
> options makes more sense to QtMimeType. Thanks in advance for your review.

I would recommend aiming for an addon module, which makes it more likely
to be used by other project than something still in the playground area.

> In any case, to be accepted into Gerrit all previous contributors are
> required to accept the contributor agreement. I don't have a way to
> tell if that has happened, already. Can David, Ivan and Konstantin
> please let me know if you have done that or what your plans are?

2 accepted, 1 pending. This project didn't get the automatic
notifications that the CLA were created due to incorrect Jira project
configuration. That has now been fixed, and a notification was sent out
today to the account still pending.

--
.marius