[Development] New QUrl implementation

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Dec 23 20:07:14 CET 2011

On Friday, 23 de December de 2011 11.29.34, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> https://qt.gitorious.org/~thiago-intel/qt/thiago-intels-qtbase/commits/new-
> qurl-preparation

Move the UTF-8 data into a separate .cpp so I can use later
Icb909d08b7f8d0e1ffbc28e01a0ba0c1fa9dccf0

tst_utf8.cpp contains some UTF-8 compliancy tests. This commit only moves them
to a separate file I can include in QUrl unit tests. The reason is that the new
QUrl recoder does UTF-8 on its own, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't
introducing new security issues.

Disable QUrl support in QVariant in bootstrapped mode
Ie156b0817d119b2ba5d3dcb9712a9fea2ee7d4a1

None of the bootstrapped tools require QUrl, so disable it from
libbootstrap.a. This reduces the size of those tools because the IDN Unicode
tables and QUrl parsing code are not necessary inside.