[Development] Qftp removal

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 07:10:19 CET 2011

I've been using it for a year now, have had no problems on Linux and
Windows.  I use it to check for application upgrade.  Is there a
recommended way to do FTP transfers when QFtp is gone.  Any chance of QFtp
getting into Qt Commercial ?

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com