[Development] Qt development topics in Qt Contribution Day

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Nov 2 15:36:45 CET 2011

Hi, I'm organizing the Qt Contribution Day in San Francisco on Nov 29.
The "discussion" is taking place at the [interest] mailing list, see

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2011-November/000058.html

If you are planning to have Qt Project specific discussions, including
those directly related with development and anything worth taking
minutes and publish them, then we will gladly schedule them during that
day. Just reply to the [interest] mailing list or to me directly. I will
setup a wiki page with the draft agenda this week.

PS: if you or someone you know is interested in Qt community / marketing
/ events topics then the [interest] mailing list is a good place to be.

Quim