[Development] Possible QDoc bug - no doc generated for a static overloaded method

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:52:50 CET 2011

Hi,

as Andre suggested, I am bringing an issue for attention here. My
original post: http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/8914/

QDoc does not generate documentation for
QWebServiceMethod::invokeMethod() static overloaded function, while
the other (non-static) overload works fine. No error or warning is
being raised, too. The app itself works flawlessly, at least when it
comes to that method.

Cpp file that the problem lies in:
https://gitorious.org/qwebservice/qwebservice/blobs/master/QWebService/sources/qwebservicemethod.cpp
Resulting QDoc file:
https://gitorious.org/qwebservice/qwebservice/blobs/master/QWebService/html/qwebservicemethod.html

Is this a QDoc bug or have I missed something? I've gone through a few
examples in Qt5 sources, and I can't see what's wrong with my code.
Removing \overload does not solve the problem.

Cheers,
sierdzio