[Development] I have ALL MOUSE BUTTONS WORKING for xcb and xlib :)) on qt5

bradley.hughes at nokia.com bradley.hughes at nokia.com
Thu Nov 10 09:00:51 CET 2011

On 10 Nov, 2011, at 00:41 , ext Rick Stockton wrote:
> Should we do them all as one update, or do xlib first -- and add the more widely used xcb as a separate update, after the first one is found NOT to cause regression test failures over the next weekend? (BTW, I don't know how to do the Git Clone and Request procedure, and I'm a slow learner-- it would REALLY be better if I simply emailed these files to you.) Changes are public domain, of course - I think that I've already certified acceptance of the Qt license exceptions for my Contributions.

Gerrit is not hard to use at all. It's where all code is reviewed and integrated into Qt once approved. I don't think the contribution agreement allows someone to contribute your code for you either (it's been a while since I read it, and IANAL either).

See http://wiki.qt-project.org/Main_Page, particularly the 4 links under "Tooling"

--
Bradley T. Hughes
bradley.hughes at nokia.com