[Development] autotests and benchmarks on Mac OS X

bradley.hughes at nokia.com bradley.hughes at nokia.com
Tue Nov 15 11:17:00 CET 2011

Hi,

Lately I've been working on trying to get the qt5/qtbase autotests and benchmarks working again on Mac OS X. It's pretty slow going, mostly because I cannot do it all at once. I've already put in several changes to get the autotests to at least build on Mac OS X. At the moment, I'm waiting on 2 more commits to get reviewed before the CI systems starts building all the tests again for every staged change:

http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,8806
http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,8807

Once these two go in, I will start going through the tests/auto/ and tests/benchmarks directories and try to push the subdir.CONFIG=no_check_target as far down to the leaves as I can. The goal is to re-enable as many of the running, working autotests as possible.

But this is only a start. There will be many tests that do not pass, crash, etc. that will need fixing. Consider this a CTA (call-to-arms) for those interested in making sure that the Mac OS X tests and benchmarks are on-par with the other platforms. :)

--
Bradley T. Hughes
bradley.hughes at nokia.com