[Development] QTemporaryDir API

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Thu Nov 17 14:52:55 CET 2011

Hi David,

looks good in general.

I am however concerned about the static removeDir() method. This one is
pretty much the equivalent of a 'rm -rf'. Since it's not limited to
temporary directories, so it doesn't match the class.

It's also a rather dangerous operation, and I'm worried we'll see bugs in
it's usage leading to users home directories being blown away.

Cheers,
Lars