[Development] NOTE: Gerrit going down for quick fix deployment (13:30 CET)

Rohan McGovern rohan.mcgovern at nokia.com
Fri Nov 18 08:03:17 CET 2011

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com said:
> On 11/17/11 1:12 PM, "ext marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com"
> <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Gerrit will go down at 13:30 CET today, for deployment of fixes for the
> >following issues:
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-167
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-270
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-335
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-347
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-350
> >    https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-352
> >
> >It should only take a few minutes to deploy and restart the service,
> >should nothing unexpected happen.
> >
> >I'll will send out a follow-up once the service is back up.
>
> Deployment was successful, thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately the new version appears to have some quite annoying bug
which is "damaging" the history of our repositories:
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTQAINFRA-389

If you have a look at http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commits/master
for example you can see that all of today's changes look like they've
been applied twice.