[Development] Behavior of QStringList in QML changed recently?

aurindam.jana at nokia.com aurindam.jana at nokia.com
Thu Nov 17 16:09:27 CET 2011

Hi,

Yes, console.log now returns more information. The particular case was missed in the initial patch but
the fix is in ea2e8abd5c655027da51548e0d0f2f55dfb947bc

The expected output for the console.log(stringList) :

[random,rants,qml] <file:///_the_file_where_console.log_was_called>:<line_number_where_console.log_was_called>

Regards,
Aurindam