[Development] QtPim concerns

xizhi.zhu at nokia.com xizhi.zhu at nokia.com
Sat Oct 22 22:33:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

Hope I can answer something here...

As far as I understand, we lost the commit history of all modules when importing from QtMobility.

As of now, QtPim includes contacts, organizer and versit from QtM, and future development should happen in QtPim, and only bug fixes are expected in QtM.

Some tests are commented out just because they are failing, and we are working to fix them. For sure, it's our target to get a higher coverage and better quality.

Currently, we are doing some refactoring / improvement for the APIs (mainly limiting some unnecessary flexibility and reducing some complexity), so probably it's further impacting our tests and merging from QtM.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 22.10.2011 20:02 ext Robin Burchell wrote:

Sigh... hit send too early, and from the wrong account. Sorry for the
spam, CC'd folks.