[Development] Fwd: [Qt-creator] Fwd: Proposing Hugues Delorme for Approver Status

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Tue Oct 25 11:44:08 CEST 2011

And, since approver status is for the whole "Qt Project" and not separately defined for the Qt framework and Qt Creator, it probably makes sense to post it on the development@ list as well (until we've figured out where these kind of requests should actually be sent to).

Br, Eike

Begin forwarded message: