[Development] New feature to qstring | QString::toBool()

Antonis Tsiapaliokas kok3rs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 22:19:29 CEST 2011

Hello

I have found this feature request to bugzilla,
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-21384 , and i have create a
patch for this http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,7394 . Since a
qstring has the toDouble, toint, toDouble, toFload etc, i think that it
could be great to add this feature to qstring. Also, please read the comment
from the John Brooks, which i think that he is right. So what do you think?
Is there any way to add this feature or it will to hackish? (if we assume
that we want to support for all the ways that a string can represent a
bool...)

Regards
Antonis Tsiapaliokas