[Development] QTBUG-10481: Adding support for DNS SRV lookups

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Wed Oct 26 17:56:49 CEST 2011

Hi Jeremy,

I suggest QDnsServiceInfo and QDnsServiceRecord for the API class names.
While a "host" is well known enough for the QHostInfo class name you started with, a "srv" isn't obvious.
It is a "service" (with "SRV" being a DNS abbreviation, like "A")
To avoid ambiguity with other types of service, QDnsService makes sense to me.

Shane