[Development] Support for inline objects in QTextLayout

Alex Besogonov alex.besogonov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:17:35 CET 2011

I'm working on porting a structured text renderer to QT and
encountered a problem with inline objects. QTextLayout doesn't support
them even though underlying text layout engine supports it, and
there's actually QTextInlineObject class to represent inline objects.

I think I can work around this by manually juggling the glyph runs,
but it'd be better to just add the support for QTextInlineObject to
QTextLayout. Is there an interest in this undertaking?