[Development] Installing Qt5Config.cmake from the Qt repo?

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Mon Oct 31 14:43:24 CET 2011

On 10/28/11 13:13, ext Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I'm considering adding some cmake files to Qt, which would be installed by Qt,
> and which would make it easier for CMake based projects to depend on Qt.

fine by me.
as noted in the other subthreads, you probably want a modular solution
with individual library config files and some kind of aggregator module
in qtbase (that's actually exactly what we have for the qmake-based
stuff; CONFIG+=qt (mkspecs/features/qt.prf) and QT+=core
(mkspecs/modules/qt_core.pri)). just like for libtool and pkg-config
files, qmake should generate the lib config files on request (grep
create_pc and create_libtool, also create_prl).