[Development] Dropping the Q prefix from class names

joao.abecasis at nokia.com joao.abecasis at nokia.com
Mon Apr 2 01:02:28 CEST 2012

Hello again,

To every-concerned-one-of-you, I hope you do realize that we share all
of those same concerns. We do! :-)

So, let's make Qt 5 the best it can be under the constraints set out by
the previous incantations of Qt and the tone set by our Chief
Maintainer.

If you still have concerns or just want to make thinks better, then do
try out the alpha packages and report back your findings. Better yet,
patch the issues you find and help us do it too!

You can disregard the timestamp on this one (I'm pretty sure):

    http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/2012-April/000215.html

Or wait a little bit more until the Alpha is out for real.

Let's make Qt 5 happen the way it should.

Cheers,

João