[Development] [Interest] Qt 5.0 alpha released

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Tue Apr 3 21:01:20 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Sivan Greenberg <sivan at omniqueue.com> wrote:
> I'd be surprised greatly if the Next Billion transition platform is no
> longer supported in Qt5, surely an announcement mistake?

no mistake, and this is not a new announcement - I'm fairly sure this
was made clear in QtCS 2011 when most of the talks around Qt 5 started
happening. the code was (mostly) stripped out a very long time ago.

this of course doesn't really stop someone trying to add it back
(ditto any other platform...), if they can commit to maintaining it,
but nobody working on v5 at the present time has indicated any desire
to do so as far as I'm aware.