[Development] Flickable and boundsBehavior

martin.jones at nokia.com martin.jones at nokia.com
Wed Apr 4 03:30:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

That's Flickable.AutoFlickDirection messing with you.  If you don't set the flickableDirection explicitly, Flickable tries to work out which directions you want to be able to flick.  Generally, it's what you'd want, but if it's not then set flickableDirection explicitly and it will work as you want.

Br,
Martin.