[Development] Qt Summit 2012 Registration is now open!

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Fri Apr 6 15:01:21 CEST 2012

I think it would be great if we could extend the invitations to WebKit committers that are contributors to the Qt port.

Quim, what do you think?

Simon

--
Sendt fra min Nokia N904.04.12 19:51 skrev Gil Quim (Nokia-DXM/SiliconValley):
Qt WebKit counts just like any other Qt module. In case of doubt get an indication or invitation from the module maintainers.

Quim

On 4/4/12 10:41 AM ext Jesus Sanchez-Palencia wrote:

>From the registration page: "Reasons for Attending". What are webkit
people considered?! We don't fit as maintainers neither as approvers.

=/

Cheers,

-jesus
yet another QtWebKit Gerrit Outlaw