[Development] Browsing the Qt Playground project repositories online

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Apr 8 12:12:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

It would be nice to have an option for checking out Qt Playground
projects from the web browsers. As far as I see, the only way
currently to check out the source code is if I clone the desired Qt
Playground repository. I guess those repositories are also supposed to
be mirrored on gitorious. There are apparently some bugs then because
I am not able to find the following Playground projects after
searching:

QtSerialPort: http://gitorious.org/search?q=QtSerialPort -> No
relevant results (just the old repository before the migration to
Qt5).
QtAudio3D: http://gitorious.org/search?q=QtAudio3D -> No results.

We have briefly discussed the topic in question with Marius on IRC,
and there might be some issues with the mirroring code. Perhaps
because there is a "Playground" project on gitorious [1] ?

One idea might be that to introduce a "QtPlayground" mapping in there,
or at least having a better mapping with the "Playground". There might
also be other approaches as well. At any rate, it would be nice to
have this functionality fixed. Thank you in advance! :-)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[1] http://gitorious.org/playground