[Development] Qt Summit 2012 Registration is now open!

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri Apr 13 03:50:29 CEST 2012

Ok. The system we have now was discussed and agreed in the [Marketing] list in a thread that lasted several days followed by a wait of more days until the Alpha was released. It's a system that works, takes little time to manage and is allowing us to get mew participants registered as we speaks.

Who can work on a better system? Please, go ahead and we will adopt it.

In the meantime I will handle manually and locally those participants not willing to submit their data.

In the meantime I'm for keeping the current registration open. I understand the theoretical concern but for this case and for the low sensitiveness of the data being gathered (mostly public) I don't see the point of stopping the registration process before having a replacement.

Is that ok?

--

Quim