[Development] Towards a Qt 5 beta

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Fri Apr 13 15:53:34 CEST 2012

>Another way tests have been disabled is using CONFIG += no_check_target which seems to have been done when tests were initially disabled before the insignificant_test option was added.

Actually, I think that came a little later (when the refactor branch was merged into master).  That mechanism was added to disable a whole subtree of tests/auto rather than marking every individual test in the subtree as insignificant one at a time.  This allowed the CI system to start running and enforcing some of the Mac tests again after it had been pretty much all broken.

Brad Hughes has been working on fixing tests on Mac since then and the current results are a huge improvement from where they were last August when refactor was merged and the CI system wasn't able to run any tests on Mac at all.  (Thanks Brad!)

Any help we can get from the community to fix/re-enable the remaining disabled tests on Mac would be much appreciated.

--
Jason