[Development] Qt Summit 2012 Registration is now open!

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri Apr 13 19:57:50 CEST 2012

On 04/12/2012 06:54 PM, ext quim.gil at nokia.com wrote:
> Alright, forget all this. Let me arrive at home and change the wiki page.
>

> I will start by asking people to send me an email with those fields. Any
> improvement from that lowest point is welcome.

Alexandra has been kind enough to provide "a patch": a form hosted at
http://qt.nokia.com/forms/summit-signup

Still "a third party" from a Qt Project point of view but I guess one
that you are more used to trust. Sorry, it was the fastest and simplest
way to save us from handling emails manually.

PS: But we need to find the right alternative for handling collaborative
data online with satisfactory privacy terms.

--
Quim