[Development] Moving checksdk.exe to qtbase repo

Anttila Janne Janne.Anttila at digia.com
Tue Apr 17 12:33:54 CEST 2012

I wasn't aware of qmake ability to produce self-contained makefiles, so I will investigate approach suggested by Ossi.

What comes to mappings between mkspecs and sdks in setcepaths.bat, I also don't like it and my idea was to replace it with something like this (from my Qt4 development branch): http://pastebin.com/DZCgJJbW.
WinCE mkspecs already have CE_SDK which can be used to query environment related settings with the help of checksdk.exe.

--
Janne