[Development] important: upcoming rename of _qpa.h to _p.h

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:00:19 CEST 2012

the current _qpa situation is legacy and makes working with the code
more painful. It will never be less painful to address than right now
and I am really glad you have undertaken this Kamikaze initiative on
our behalf.

I am also glad you are going through the code busy cleaning up these
internal tendrils that are still draped everywhere as of the alpha
release. You make the QPA internals sound like Shelob's lair.